What data do we collect?
Manowce collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, postal address, email address, phone number).
- When you purchase our services, we also collect your bank account and invoicing details.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Manowce with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily contact us via email or phone.
- Contract our services.
- Use or view our website, via your browser’s cookies.
We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, such as travel websites, professional conference organizers and social media, or from publicly available sources such as company directories.
How will we use your data?
Manowce collects your data so that we can:
- Enter into and carry out the contract.
- Email you with special offers for other products and services we think you might like, according to our legitimate interests as defined by the GDPR.
Manowce will share your data with our partner companies that deliver services you have purchased from us, such as transportation, sailing trips and golf lessons.
When Manowce processes your order, we may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, our bank and credit card processing networks such as Visa and Mastercard.
How do we store your data?
Manowce securely stores your data. Our servers and data centres are located in the European Union. We have a security program designed to keep the personal data stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access and misuse. We will keep your personal data for ten years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Manowce would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing communications, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Manowce contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partner companies. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please inform us by email.
What are your data protection rights?
Manowce would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights as set out in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to ask Manowce for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Manowce correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Manowce complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Manowce erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Manowce restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Manowce’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Manowce transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions..
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. These are the ones our website uses:
- Functionality: Manowce uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising: Manowce uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website: the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and IP address. Manowce sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us